Emergence Clinical Staffing
Where doctors are the client
At Emergence, we take the traditional clinical staffing model and turn it on its head. We recruit, train, and oversee the best administrative and accountable healthcare staffing in the region, all of whom are there to serve both doctors and their patients as clients. By extending this customer service approach to Emergence doctors, we create comfortable and happy environments that free up physicians to focus on what matters most: delivering the highest-quality healthcare to their patients.
Emergence doctors ask
I ALREADY LOVE MY STAFF. CAN I BRING THEM WITH ME?
Yes! We are more than happy to onboard any medical assistant – and even provide them with additional certifications and training – so that doctors can continue working with their care team.
WILL I GET TO WORK WITH THE SAME MEDICAL ASSISTANT, NO MATTER WHERE OR WHEN I PRACTICE?
Yes! We strongly believe that positive human relationships are one of the most important parts of healthcare – something that is only guaranteed with continuity in human interactions. This means working with the same MA regardless of when or where doctors practice.
WILL I HAVE TO MANAGE THE MEDICAL ASSISTANTS?
Absolutely not. In the Emergence model, Medical Assistants view doctors as a client - not a manager. While each medical assistant will practice the way the doctor wants, medical staff are trained and managed by the Emergence practice administrator.
- Maintains high-quality customer service for patients and doctors
- Manages medical assistants
- Oversees daily operations
- Acts as CEO of each Emergence location
- Ensures the practice runs smoothly
- Manages appointment scheduling, IT, and everything in between.
DEDICATED MEDICAL ASSISTANT AND ACCOUNTABLE HEALTHCARE STAFFING
- Focuses on helping patients and doctors with their medical expertise
- Develops personal relationships with medical providers and patients